- Where can I set up my station?
- Can I access the data from Holfuy on my phone?
- Can I display my stations data on my webpage/server?
- Can I add other sensors to a Holfuy station?
- What happens when a station runs out of charge?
- How often does a station updates it's measurement data?
- Can I analyze the archive data of my station?
- How much data traffic is generated by a station?
- What happens if my Holfuy station receive an SMS?
- What kind of warranty do you provide for the stations?
- The station's data would be private, is it possible to hide it away from other users?
- The graphs don't load, even if I click on them!
- What does "Holfuy" mean?
- My question has not been answered here...
Since it requires no external electrical source or network cable, almost everywhere. On the top of a mountain deep in the forest, etc. Close to the ground the wind can be gusty/turbulent, so it's best to put it as high as you can.
Yes, we have some ready modules >here< (e.g. actual data diagram), or we can generate CSV/XML files with the selected
Please contact us for details.
Yes, the Holfuy main panel has many universal input ports: SPI, I2C, One wire, A/D-s, and we can write the driver for it on request. But the sensor has to be low-power. Please contact us for details!
When a station doesn't get enough sunshine it will be discharged and go to Soft Sleep mode, after some sunny days it will automatically wake up from this mode.
- Soft Sleep mode: The station will only send one life signal package per day (temperature, system power, network signal strength). This state can be sustained with a little sunshine. When the battery is nearly depleted, the station goes to Deep Sleep mode.
- Deep Sleep mode: The station sends nothing in this mode. It will wake up after some sunny days or a manual recharge.
The default update interval is 2 minutes, but you can modify it (min. 1 minutes). The server generates the averages then.
Yes, please visit your station's analytics page after login.
Less than 10 MBytes/month with a standard station.
It will be visible at the station's admin page. On request we can forward every single SMS to your e-mail account.
Yes, it's possible to save your station's data with a password. The private option has an annual fee. Please contact us for details. The mobile applications don't support the private stations.
We test every single station before shipping, and we give one year warranty from the date of purchase. During the warranty period, we will repair/replace the station free of charge (buyer pays return shipping). This warranty doesn't cover damage due lightning or accident. Please contact us first if an error occurred.
Please check if java is enabled in your browser. Otherwise please send us your browser's version and a screenshot about the problem.
Holfuy is a pun/wordplay. "Hol" means "where", "fuj" means "blows". We changed the "j" to an "y". Finally Holfuy means "Where does the wind blow?" :)
Please contact us and we will help!