We receive and store the information you enter on our website by web forms (e.g. account registration from).
2. When you Register on Holfuy we store your account's name, email address, password safely in our servers/backups. Optionally we store your favorite stations' IDs and preferred units. You can change any data except your email address when you are logged in. Or you can delete your whole account. We don't store any overwritten or deleted account data or information.
3. When you make an order in our Shop we will store your selected product details, your shipping and invoice address, phone number (optional, for shipping only). You can delete these also any time at your account's setting page.
We won't ask or store any other data than what we need for fulfill your order.
4. Widget / API users: We store your given email address an the website's name (where the widget will be used, for widgets only).
5. IP address: We may store your IP address (e.g. when you buy a new station or register a new account). Thanks to that we can block the IP address of "robot" servers who makes too many request during a short time period and post spam messages in the system.
Cookies are small text files stored by your device when you access most websites on the internet.
Our cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information about you, and do not damage or alter your system files in any way. You can choose to manage the cookies we use on this Website through your browser settings at any time. For more information about how to do this, and about cookies in general, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies used by holfuy.com:
- Units (required): Preferred wind speed, temperature and height units for the user. e.g.: km/h, Celsius, meter.
- Language (required): Users language, e.g. 'EN'
- Map center, zoom: Last coordinates and the zoom level for the map.
- Last stations (required): The last five visited weather stations' ID.
We do not sell trade or rent your personal information to others. When we deliver/ship any product for you we give your full name, shipping address, telephone number to the delivery company Post/DPD/TNT/DHL who will deliver you packet. In most cases before delivery we send your delivery address to your account's email address for confirmation. For more information please visit: DPD's Privacy statement, TNT's Privacy statement.
We may send you e-mails to your account's e-mail address in the following cases:
- New Registration/ Order: In these mails we will give you detailed information about your orders made in our shop or registration.
- For Station owners: We may send you an email if we have found any problem with your station (e.g. new firmware, solution for an issue).
- For some users who has selected the "Yes please, I would like to receive updates by email." option we may send commercial information about new Holfuy products or features. This means about 1-2 emails / year.
- For API/Widget users: We may send news / modifications for the widgets / API-s.
Unsubscribe: Most of the emails which are sent by Holfuy have an "unsubscribe" button at their end. With this button your can unsubscribe from future emails. If you can't find this button for some reason, please contact us and we will unsubscribe/remove your email address from our system.
Holfuy owners can setup the site properties where their station is mounted (coordinates, place, activities, contact, short description). This data will be public on the internet. If you give your email address or phone number, some people may contact you.
Never type private information in these fields (passwords, private email-address)!
If you see any personal/bad text/link/word at a station's info page please contact us and we will correct/remove the text and inform the station's owner as soon as possible!
We store every single weather data packet which is sent to our servers. Thanks to that Holfuy can show averages, graphs from the past data. We may use this data for making statistics, commercial posts.
The camera pictures which you can see at this website are captured by remote cameras. These are low quality "weather cameras", developed for monitoring landsape (e.g. if it is dry/wet/snowy/green) and weather (e.g. cloud cover, clearness). Due to the low quality it is hardly possible to recognize any person.
On the other hand the cameras have been mounted by our customers. Like this we can NOT ensure that these cameras are capturing only public information. On the other hand if you see any private (non public) content in any of the pictures, please report it for us as soon as possible! We will remove the problematic picture(s) from the website and if needed disable the picture updates until the camera's owner don't change its place / view angle.
The Holfuy servers record your IP address, browser type, visited page, time stamp in log files. The logs are accessible to the computer administrative staff of the Holfuy team. They use these files for error handling, or to find and block data collector robots.
Sometimes we post links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
This service is not an online service directed to children under 13 years of age and our content and other services are not written, intended, or designed for children under the age of 13.
Your privacy and security is important for us! We develop our products and services to meet all the requirements by The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you find anything in our solutions which is incompatible with GDPR please contact us and we will try to fix it as soon as possible!
If you have questions or comments about this policy or if you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.