- Where can I set up my station?
- Can I access the data from Holfuy on my phone?
- Can I display my stations data on my webpage/server?
- What happens when a station runs out of charge?
- How often does a station updates it's measurement data?
- Can I analyze the archive data of my station?
- How much data traffic is generated by a station?
- What happens if my Holfuy station receive an SMS?
- What kind of warranty do you provide for the stations?
- The station's data would be private, is it possible to hide it away from other users?
- The graphs don't load, even if I click on them!
- What does "Holfuy" mean?
- My question has not been answered here...
Since it requires no external electrical source or network cable, almost everywhere. On the beach, in the mountains, deep in the forest, etc. You should mount the station and every sensor minimum 1-2 meters below the highest point of the mast/pole/rod. And proper lightning protection is very important! On the other hand close to the terrain the wind can be gusty/turbulent.
Yes, we have some ready modules >here< (e.g. actual data diagram), or we can generate CSV/XML files with the selected
Please contact us for details.
When a station doesn't get enough sunshine it will be discharged and go to Soft Sleep mode, after some sunny days it will automatically wake up from this mode.
- Soft Sleep mode: The station will only send one life signal package per day (temperature, system power, network signal strength). This state can be sustained with a little sunshine. When the battery is nearly depleted, the station goes to Deep Sleep mode.
- Deep Sleep mode: The station sends nothing in this mode. It will wake up after some sunny days or a manual recharge.
The default update interval is 2 minutes, but you can modify it (min. 1 minutes). The server generates the averages then.
Yes, please visit your station's Analyst page at the MyStation's menu after login.
Less than 10 MBytes/month with a standard station.
It will be visible at the station's admin page. On request we can forward every single SMS to your e-mail account.
We carefully test every single station before shipping. But we're only human, and occasionally a problem might slip through. The statutory-legal guarantee covers the productions defects of the Holfuy products for a period of one (1) year (24 months for customers in the EU for the station itself, 12 months for the sensors) from the original shipping day (when we sent the station for you). During the warranty period, we will repair/replace the damaged part of the station free of charge. Please note that buyer pays one way shipping.
This warranty doesn't cover any damage due lightning, shock accident, physical damages, natural wear.
Please contact us first if an error occurred. We will help to find the cause of the problem.
Yes, it's possible to save your station's data with a password. The private option has an annual fee. Please contact us for details. The mobile applications don't support the private stations.
Please check if java is enabled in your browser. Otherwise please send us your browser's version and a screenshot about the problem.
Holfuy is a pun/wordplay. "Hol" means "where", "fuj" means "blows". We changed the "j" to an "y". Finally Holfuy means "Where does the wind blow?" :)
Please contact us and we will help!